WDR Roofing Company is proud to serve the area of Cedar Park, Texas and provides the following roofing services:
- Top Roofing Company– Our team of hard-working, qualified contractors provide unmatched roofing service at every work site to complete your roof project.
- Top Roof Repair Company – WDR Roofing Company has a team of highly experienced and skilled professional roofers in Cedar Park who are focused on returning your roof to a better state.
- Top Roof Replacement Company – Our team has years of experience replacing roofs and we pull on this expertise in order to give you a fast and reliable roof replacements.
- Top Roof Installation Company – If your roof has sustained damage in a recent storm or is at the end of its lifespan, then a new roof instal will save you money on future repair bills.
- Top Roof Inspection Company – Your roof needs to be looked at by a professional so you can know the best way to take care of and maintain it, and keep it protecting your property for years to come.
- Top Roof Estimate Company – Our team of professional roofers have decades of combined roofing experience backed by a dedication to providing only expert, high quality work. Part of finding the most accurate roof estimate for your business or home is knowing your roofing company has your best interests in mind.
- Top Hail Damage Repair Company -Hail damage can lead to water damage when rain leaks into the interior of your home. Instead of just repairing or replacing your roof, specialized hail repair can be a less expensive choice.
- Top Residential Roofer Company – Whether you require ongoing roof maintenance, roof repairs, or complete roof replacement, WDR Roofing Company has the knowledge of today’s roofing requirements to help you.
- Top Commercial Roofer Company – Our team of dedicated professionals can provide complete commercial roof installation, replacement, or repairs for all types of commercial property roofing needs.
Information about Cedar Park
Cedar Park is a major suburb of Austin in the state of Texas.
- Population (approx.): 75,226
- Geo coordinates: 30.506620°N, -97.830317°W
- Postcodes: 78613, 78630, 78726
Learn more about Cedar Park here
- 183A toll road
- Cypress Creek/Brushy Creek Road
- Kittie Hill Airport (7 miles)
- Georgetown Municipal Airport (15 miles)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (22 miles)
- Taylor Municipal Airport (23 miles)
- Burnet Municipal Airport – Kate Craddock Field (29 miles)
- Cedar Park High School
- Vista Ridge High School
- Reagan Elementary School
- Cedar Park Middle School
- Naumann Elementary School
- Deer Creek Elementary School
- Westside Elementary School
- Cox Elementary School
- Cypress Elementary School
- Henry Middle School
- Faubion Elementary School
- Brushy Creek Montessori School
- Cedar Park Charter Academy
- Cedar Park Montessori School
- Bright Star Academy Schools
- Giddens Elementary School
- Bee Cave is 15 miles to the south-west.
- Manor is 19 miles to the south-east.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south-east.
- Pflugerville is 12 miles to the south-east.
- Round Rock is 8 miles to the east.
- Lakeway is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Lago Vista is 14 miles west.
- Georgetown is 18 miles to the north-east.
- Steiner Ranch is 13 miles to the south-west.
- Barton Creek is 23 miles to the south.
- West Lake Hills is 21 miles to the
THINGS TO DO IN CEDAR PARK
- Brushy Creek Lake Park – Park set around a 38-acre lake with trails, a playground, fishing pier & wildlife viewing area.
- Elizabeth Milburn Pool – A 42-acre park featuring a veloway, BMX track, public pool, playing fields & rock-climbing wall.
- Brushy Creek Regional Trail spans 10.4 mi. from Twin Lakes Park to Forest Ridge Boulevard.
- Cedar Bark Park 5-acre off-leash park offers a pond, showers & water fountains, plus a separate area for small dogs.
- Twin Lakes Park aimed at accessible recreation with paved walkways, fishing lakes, boat rentals & playgrounds.
- Champion Park – Family-oriented park including a covered playground with sandbox, picnic areas & a water feature.
- Buttercup Creek Cave Preserve
- McCann Park and Trail