WDR Roofing Company is proud to serve the Greater Round Rock area and provides the following roof services:
- Best Roofing Contractor – Our team of hard-working, qualified contractors provide unmatched roofing service at every work site to complete your roof project.
- Best Roof Repair – WDR Roofing Company has a team of highly experienced and skilled professional roofers in Round Rock who are focused on returning your roof to a better state.
- Best Roof Replacement – ur team has years of experience replacing roofs and we pull on this expertise in order to give you a fast and reliable roof replacements.
- Best Roof Installation – If your roof has sustained damage in a recent storm or is at the end of its lifespan, then a new roof instal will save you money on future repair bills.
- Best Roof Inspection – Your roof needs to be looked at by a professional so you can know the best way to take care of and maintain it, and keep it protecting your property for years to come.
- Best Roof Estimate – Our team of professional roofers have decades of combined roofing experience backed by a dedication to providing only expert, high quality work. Part of finding the most accurate roof estimate for your business or home is knowing your roofing company has your best interests in mind.
- Best Hail Damage Repair -Hail damage can lead to water damage when rain leaks into the interior of your home. Instead of just repairing or replacing your roof, specialized hail repair can be a less expensive choice.
- Best Residential Roofer – Whether you require ongoing roof maintenance, roof repairs, or complete roof replacement, WDR Roofing Company has the knowledge of today’s roofing requirements to help you.
- Best Commercial Roofer – Our team of dedicated professionals can provide complete commercial roof installation, replacement, or repairs for all types of commercial property roofing needs.
INFORMATION ABOUT ROUND ROCK
Round Rock is located in Williamson County and part of the Greater Austin Metropolitan Area. Round Rock sits on the Balcones Escarpment, which is a fault line located east of Interstate 35. On One side of the escarpment is Blackland Prairie and on the other side there is the Texas Hill Country.
- Population (approx.): 116,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.5083°N, -97.6789°W
- Postcodes: 78664, 78681, 78665
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- State Road 177
- State Road 274
- Texas State Highway Loop 332
- State Highway 29
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Sky Dance Airport
- Round Rock Christian Academy
- Round Rock High School
- Leander High School
- Pflugerville High School
- McNeil High School
- John B. Connally High School
- Hendrickson High School
NEARBY LAKES AND RIVERS
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
OTHER NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Lakeway is 21 miles to the south-west.
- Bee Cave is 21 miles to the north-east.
- Manor is 13 miles to the south-east.
- Cedar Park is 8 miles to the west.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south.
- Pflugerville is 5 miles to the south-east.
- West Lake Hills is 22 miles to the south-west.
- Lago Vista is 21 miles to the east.
- Manchaca is 35 miles to the south-west.
- Steiner Ranch is 19 miles to the south-west.
- Georgetown is 10 miles to the north.
- Barton Creek is 23 miles to the south-west.
THINGS TO DO NEAR ROUND ROCK
- Dell Corporate Headquarters
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 35.
- Old Settlers Park: located on East Palm Valley Blvd. A large park that has a large lake, as well as trails, sports fields and picnic areas.
- La Frontera. A large master planned multi use commercial business-retail-housing center. Located near Parker Drive and State Highway 45 Frontage Road.
- Dell Diamond: Home stadium for the Round Rock Express.
- Howard/Capital Metro Rail Station. A commuter rail station that is located near Howard Lane and North MoPac Expressway.
- Capital Memorial Park: Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Located near Interstate Highway 35 and west Pecan Street.
- Ushicon: an annual three day Anime’ convention held every February.
- Chisholm Trail Crossing Park: Home of the Round Rock which the city was named after. In the late 19th Century cattle drives crossed Bush Creek (which is located within the Park) on their way north.