WDR Roofing Company is proud to serve the area of Georgetown, Texas and provides the following roofing services:
- Top Roofing Companies– Our team of hard-working, qualified contractors provide unmatched roofing service at every work site to complete your roof project.
- Top Roof Repair Companies – WDR Roofing Company has a team of highly experienced and skilled professional roofers in Georgetown who are focused on returning your roof to a better state.
- Top Roof Replacement Companies – Our team has years of experience replacing roofs and we pull on this expertise in order to give you a fast and reliable roof replacements.
- Top Roof Installation Companies – If your roof has sustained damage in a recent storm or is at the end of its lifespan, then a new roof instal will save you money on future repair bills.
- Top Roof Inspection Companies – Your roof needs to be looked at by a professional so you can know the best way to take care of and maintain it, and keep it protecting your property for years to come.
- Top Roof Estimate Companies – Our team of professional roofers have decades of combined roofing experience backed by a dedication to providing only expert, high quality work. Part of finding the most accurate roof estimate for your business or home is knowing your roofing company has your best interests in mind.
- Top Hail Damage Repair Companies -Hail damage can lead to water damage when rain leaks into the interior of your home. Instead of just repairing or replacing your roof, specialized hail repair can be a less expensive choice.
- Top Residential Roofing Companies – Whether you require ongoing roof maintenance, roof repairs, or complete roof replacement, WDR Roofing Company has the knowledge of today’s roofing requirements to help you.
- Top Commercial Roofing Companies – Our team of dedicated professionals can provide complete commercial roof installation, replacement, or repairs for all types of commercial property roofing needs.
General Information about Georgetown
About Georgetown TX
Georgetown is located in Williamson County in central Texas. The Downtown Historic District features many Victorian buildings and to the East is Southwestern University.
- Population (approx): 49,562 (2011)
- Geo coordinates: 30.633263, -97.677986
- Postcodes:78626, 78627, 78628, 78633
- Interstate 35
- W State Highway 29
- S Austin Ave
- Williams Dr
- Leander Rd
- E State Highway 29
- Texas State Highway 130
- FM 1460
- Texas State Highway 195
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport
- Bar 3 Ranch Airport-0XA7
- Austin Executive Airport
- Skylark Field Airport
- Britts Crosswind Airport-91TE
- Jo Ann Ford Elementary School
- Parkside Elementary School
- Village Elementary School
- Tippit Middle School
- George Wagner Middle School
- Purl Elementary School
- Chip Richarte High School
- Georgetown Charter Academy
- East View High School
- Georgetown High School
- Austin is 28 miles to the south.
- Round Rock 10 miles to the south.
- Pflugerville is 16 miles to the south-east.
- Cedar Park is 18 miles to the south-west.
- Leander is 12 miles to the west.
- Liberty Hill is 15 miles to the west.
- Steiner Ranch is 30 miles to the south-west.
- Lakeway is 37 miles to the south-west.
Things to Do in Georgetown
- Inner Space Caverns offers guided tours of an expansive cave system.
- Lake Georgetown is a lake park and offers trails for backpacking.
- Georgetown Palace Theatre is downtown and features professional live performances and educational programs.
- Mel’s Lone Star Lanes is a bowling area that has 28 lanes, restaurant, and arcade.
- San Gabriel Park and River is one of three parks in Georgetown that features disc golf courses that are open to the public